ARLAS Exploration - Introduction
How does it work ?
As mentioned in the What is it for ? and the Quick Start sections, ARLAS Exploration is a solution that offers a modern and fluid Web application for exploring your spatial-temporal BigData, named ARLAS-wui.
- ARLAS-wui is composed of a set of highly interactive & reusable analytic components : MapCompoent, HistogramComponent, ...
- The components are developped in ARLAS-web-components project.
- Each component is fed with data thanks to a contributor that uses the ARLAS-server API client. The contributors are developped in ARLAS-web-contributors project.
- A contributor also listens to the filters applied on the component and passes them to the other contributors. These collaborative contibutions are assured by ARLAS-web-core
- ARLAS-wui-toolkit is the library that allows to
parse the declared components(Ref 3.)and maps them to their corresponding contributors. Check this section out to get more details about ARLAS-wui-toolkit.
The search and analytics capabilities of ARLAS-wui are assured by ARLAS-server, a stateless and lightweight server offering REST services for data analytics and OGC services for a high interoperability
configobject is persisted thanks to ARLAS-persistence. It's a stateless and lightweight server that stores the
configobject in your file system, a filestore or a database.
Go further with ARLAS-wui-toolkit
Check How to build yours section to know more about ARLAS-wui-toolkit
Check out this tutorial of how to use ARLAS-wui-builder
ARLAS Exploration relies on
- elasticsearch for its search and aggregation engine