ARLAS - Introduction
ARLAS is a solution that offers a modern and fluid Web Interface for exploring your spatio-temporal BigData. The solution offers:
- A set of highly interactive & reusable analytic components
- A configurable web application that integrates all the analytic components within a single coherent view
- A stateless and lightweight server offering REST services for data analytics
ARLAS relies on Elasticsearch : a search/aggregation engine.
The ARLAS Stack
The stack is composed of a user web interface (ARLAS-WUI), a REST Server (ARLAS Server) and it uses a search/aggregation engine (Elasticsearch).
A third party API Management can be interposed between ARLAS-WUI and ARLAS Server for managing user authentication, authorization and partitionning.
You can use ARLAS as:
- a web application for exploring your spatio-temporal BigData (ARLAS-WUI)
- the building bricks for developping your own web application (ARLAS WUI Components)
- a service for delivering data and analytics to your own applications (ARLAS Server)
The ARLAS Stack includes ARLAS-WUI and ARLAS Server while the ARLAS WUI Components are the building bricks of ARLAS-WUI.